- Municipal Court
- Methods of Payment
Methods of Payment
Please wait at least 3 business days to allow your case to be processed prior to contacting the court regarding costs or other payment information.
- Certain citations may be paid without appearing in court. For such cases, payment must be received by the court office on or before your court date. If you wish to enter a plea of guilty in person, the citation may be paid only by the person who received the ticket. Picture identification will be required with every transaction. Cash, money order, cashier's check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted in person at the magistrate's office. There is a 3.5% convenience fee if the citation is paid with a debit or credit card at the payment window. Please be advised that debit and credit cards must have the cardholder's name printed on the card and must be accompanied by the cardholder. The cardholder must present photo identification.
- For your convenience, a payment dropbox is located in the first lobby of the Pelham Police & Court building. You must include with your payment: your full name, date of birth, and a case/citation number. The lobby is open 24-hours.
- Payment may also be mailed for certain citations. You may mail a cashier's check or money order made payable to Pelham Municipal Court to:
P.O. Box 1419
Pelham, AL 35124
- Online payments are not currently available. We are currently upgrading the software system used for online payments and apologize for the inconvenience.
- No personal or business checks will be accepted in person or by mail.